Orange Apéritif Vinaigrette
Prep time: 6 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
Total time: 6 mins
Serves: 6-10 people
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 3/4 cups Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 cups Orange Aperitif Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together shallot, Dijon mustard, and Aperö Orange Apéritif Vinegar.
- Slowly whisk in the Oregon Olive Mill Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil until combined and season with salt and pepper.
- The vinaigrette keeps refrigerated for 7-10 days.
- Serving Suggestions: great served over a salad of wild greens with sliced avocado, fennel, and grapefruit sections.