Olive Oil Party Mix!
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 60 Minutes
Total time: 65 Minutes
Serves: 18-20 Servings
- 6 tablespoons Durant Olive Mill EVOO (we used Arbequina Olio Nuovo)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons Durant Applewood Smoked Salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups of rice cereal (Chex style)
- 3 cups of wheat cereal (Chexstyle)
- 3 cups of corn cereal (Chex style)
- 1 cup of oat ring cereal (Cheerio style)
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat oven to 250 F
Place olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and seasonings in a large roasting pan and stir to blend.
Add cereal, pretzels, seeds, and nuts. Gently stir to coat all ingredients thoroughly.
Place uncovered in the preheated oven. Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!