Olive Oil Marinated Prawns
Prep time: 65 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 8 Servings
- 1.5 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Durant Olive Mill Arbequina evoo
- 2 1/4 tsp Spiceology Pink Peppercorn & Thyme Blend
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place prawns in a medium bowl. Add evoo, spice blend & chili flakes, toss to coat. Cover and let marinate for a least one hour in refrigerator.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a large parchment lined baking sheet or cast iron skillet.
- Bake until shrimp are pink and opaque, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter and spoon pan juices over shrimp. Serve immediately.