Olive Oil Grilled Peaches with Orange Blossom Cream and Candied Pistachios
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 5 Minutes
Total time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 8 Servings
- 4 whole peaches, pit removed and split in half
- 2-3 tsp Durant Olive Mill Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil, more for drizzle as needed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp orange blossom water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1.5 Tbsp sugar
- Cut peaches in half, remove pit and drizzle with Durant Olive Mill Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place “pit side” down on a grill heated at medium-high heat. Grill for 4-5 minutes until tender and grill marks appear.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment, pour 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, orange blossom water and powdered sugar. Begin whisking on low until sugar is incorporated then whisk on high for 1-2 minutes until thickened.
- Place 1/2 cup shelled pistachios in a small non-stick pan with a drizzle of Durant Olive Mill Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heat on medium to allow nuts to become coated. Finally, add in 1.5 Tbsp of sugar to the nuts and mix, continuing to heat until nuts are coated and begin to crystalize.
- Top warm peaches with whipped cream and nuts. Enjoy!