Lavender Roasted Potatoes
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
Total time: 50 min
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 2 - 2 1/2 lbs quartered new potatoes
- 3 Tbs Durant Olive Mill Arbequina EVOO
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Durant Culinary Lavender
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Scrub potatoes and cut into quarters, length wise – do not peel
- Toss in a bowl with EVOO.
- Once coated add 1/2 of the lavender flowers, salt and pepper
- Spread into a single layer in a roasting pan or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, stirring part way through to ensure even browning.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining lavender flowers
with Durant Olive Mill Arbequina EVOO & Durant Culinary Lavender