Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10-15 min
Total time: 20-25 min
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 Bunches lacinato kale
- 3 Tbsp Durant Olive Mill Arbequina EVOO
- 1 Tbsp Red Ridge Murray River Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Remove the center rib and stems from each kale leaf and discard.
- Tear or cut the leaves into bite-size pieces, about 2 to 3 inches wide.
- Wash the kale and dry it very well – a salad spinner works well.
- Place the kale in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and gently massage the oil into the kale with your hands to distribute evenly.
- Place the kale in a single layer on the baking sheets, and bake until crisp and the edges are slightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Makes approximately 8 servings.
- Store in airtight container for up to a week.