Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: N/A
Total time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 6 Servings
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced, rinsed in cold water, and drained well
- 2 small carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBS spicy brown mustard
- 3 TBS Aperö Roasted Blackberry Pepper Vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Combine cabbage, carrots, jalapeño, red and green onions in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate, small mixing bowl combine remaining (dressing) ingredients. Combine well.
- Pour 1/4 cup of dressing over cabbage mixture. Toss to combine. Add more dressing until desired level of creaminess is achieved. OPTIONAL, but recommended: Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to incorporate.