Herbes de Provence Grilled Chicken
- 3 Pounds boneless skinless chicken breast and/or thigh
- Juice of two lemons
- 1 Cup Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki EVOO
- 3 Tbsp. Red Ridge Farms Herbs de Provence spice blend
- Salt & Pepper
- Marinate chicken in mixture of Herbes de Provence, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil for one hour
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Place marinated chicken on hot grill.
- After 2 to 3 minutes rotate 45° and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Turn over, baste with marinade and cook until done (internal temperature of 165°)
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
with Oregon Olive Mill Koroneiki EVOO & Red Ridge Farms Herbes de Provence