EVOO Sautéed Green Beans with Shiitake Mushrooms
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
Total time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 6 Servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon Durant Olive Mill Koroneiki EVOO
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh or dry Shiitake mushrooms
- Durant Applewood Smoked Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam or blanch the green beans in boiling water for about 2 minutes, until they are bright green. Immediately transfer the beans to a bowl of ice water, then drain when cool.
- Pat the green beans dry with a kitchen towel. Slice the green beans into bite-size pieces.
- Heat Durant Olive Mill Koroneiki EVOO in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and saute until soft.
- Add the sliced green beans to the pan and toss to heat through.
- Season to taste with Durant Applewood Smoked Sea Salt and pepper, then serve.