Crispy Chickpea Snacks
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: ~45 Minutes
Total time: 50 Minutes
- Two 15oz cans of cooked garbanzo beans
- Two tablespoons Durant Olive Mill Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
- Two teaspoons Durant Roasted Garlic Salt
- Two teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Two teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Place rack in center of oven.
- Open and rinse garbanzo beans thoroughly under running water.
- Pat the beans very dry with a clean dishtowel or paper towels. They should look matte and feel dry to the touch; if you have time, leave them to air-dry for a few minutes.
- Toss the beans in a bowl with Durant Olive Mill Rosemary Olive Oil, Durant Roasted Garlic Salt, chopped rosemary and cayenne pepper. Spread out in an even layer of a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. A few chickpeas may pop – that’s normal! They are done when golden and slightly darkened, dry and crispy on the outside.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy by the handful as a snack or add to your favorite salad for a bit of protein and crunch.