Cherry & Thyme Salad
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: n/a
Total time: 10 min
Serves: 6-8 servings
- An assortment of dark greens
- 1 Cup of fresh cherries
- 2 Oz. goat brie
- 2 Prosciutto slices
- Sprinkle of almond slivers
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped thyme
- 2 Tbsp Durant Olive Mill Estate Blend EVOO
- 1-2 Tbsp Aperö passion fruit vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Slice pits out of cherries and cut cherries in half.
- Crumble pieces of goat brie.
- Slice prosciutto pieces.
- Drizzle most of olive oil and vinegar onto greens.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, and mix greens.
- Add cherries, goat cheese crumbles, prosciutto, almonds, and thyme.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil & vinegar, and mix minimally at this point.
with Durant Olive Mill Tuscan EVOO & Aperö Passion Fruit Vinegar