Black Cypress Baguette
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 min
Serves: 1-2 people
- A generous drizzle of Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A couple pinches of Red Ridge Farms Black Cypress sea salt
- A Crusty French Baguette - we like LaBrea Bakery, but
- Pre-heat oven to 350o
- Bake (pre-baked) Baguette for 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown
- Slice bread into 1/2 inch coins
- Generously drizzle Oregon Olive Mill Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil over bread coins
- Sprinkle Red Ridge Farms Black Cypress sea salt over saturated baguette and enjoy!
A favorite between-meal-munchie around Red Ridge, this simple and savory snack never fails to satisfy and is a heart-healthy alternative to a bag of chips.