Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Fused Olive Oil
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 6 Minutes
Total time: 16 Minutes
- 20-30 (depending on size) fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup Durant Olive Mill Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- 10 strips of high quality bacon
- black pepper
- Coat asparagus with Durant Olive Mill Lemon Fused Olive Oil and sprinkle with pepper; turn to coat. Wrap a bacon piece around each spear (or in small bunches of asparagus); secure ends with toothpicks.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat until bacon is crisp, 4-6 minutes on each side. Discard toothpicks.