Arugula & Watercress Pesto
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: N/A
Total time: 10 Minutes
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, large stems removed
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint
- 1 bunch fresh watercress
- 1 handful fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3/4 cup Durant Olive Mill Estate Blend EVOO or Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process until smooth. Add more olive oil if it needs thinning.
- Thant’s it!
ENJOY! This herbaceous and brightly flavored pesto is a fun alternative to classic basil pesto. Use as a sauce for pasta, smear on crostini and add parma ham for a quick and easy appetizer, or top grilled salmon or flank steak.