Aperö Blackberry Roasted Pepper Vinegar Chicken Wings
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 35 Minutes
Total time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 6 Servings
- 3 lbs 'party wings'
- 2-3 Tbsp Aperö Blackberry Roasted Pepper Vinegar
- 2 Tsp sea salt
- 1 Tsp freshly ground pepper
- Optional - Sea Salt Flakes for finishing sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat dry chicken wings and place on prepared baking sheet. Careful not to overcrowd so they can crisp in the oven.
- Season the wings with sea salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Rotate and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and drizzle with Aperö Blackberry Roasted Pepper Vinegar. Return to oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with sea salt and garnish with traditional carrots and celery stocks.